Boost Juice Pty Ltd ABN 11 092 165 681, Level 1, Tower 2 Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148, Australia. Ph: (03) 9508 4409
Start date: 02/07/18 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/07/18 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase an original size Boost Juice smoothie, crush or juice OR an Incredibles 2 collectable kids cup with a smoothie or juice in one (1) transaction from any Boost store nationally (“Participating Venues”). For Original size Boost Juice purchases the entrant will receive a hand out card with a unique code, while stocks last. For customers that purchase an Incredibles 2 collectable kids cup, the unique code will be attached to the bottom of the cup; and
- visit boostjuicewin.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, phone number and full address); and unique code from their purchase.
Entrants will be notified immediately on screen upon entry form submission if they have won an instant win prize.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the hand out card with unique code or collectable kids cup with unique code (as applicable).
Entrants may enter multiple times provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above, subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per unique code/per qualifying purchase;
- only one (1) unique code per entry is permitted;
- the same unique code cannot be used more than once; and
unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
Total Prize Pool:
||Number of this prize
||Value (per prize)
|Prize 1: The prize is a pair of Incredibles 2 themed Asics trainers. 1 pair out of 4 choices as follows:
GEL-NIMBUS 20 INCREDIBLES 2.
GEL-KENUN KNIT INCREDIBLES.
GEL-DYNAFLTYE 2 INCREDIBLES.
GEL-QUANTUM 180 2 MX INCREDIBLES.
|Prize 2: The prize is 4 adult tickets to Incredibles 2 – this is a family pass that admits 4 (adults or children) at any cinema where Incredibles 2 is being screened in Australia, while movie is in cinema.
|Prize 3: The prize is an Incredibles themed Build-a-bear. Includes bear, sound and outfit.
|Prize 4: The prize is an Incredibles DVD or Book.
|Prize 5: The prize is an Incredibles 2 themed 6″ deluxe figure. Winner will win one of 3 varieties:
1. Mrs Incredible 6″ Deluxe figure;
2. Mr Incredibles 6″ Deluxe figure; or
3. Dash 6″ Deluxe figure.The Promoter will determine which of the above figures each winner will receive.
|Prize 6: The prize is an Incredibles 2 themed 8″ plush toy.
|Prize 7: The prize is 1 of 8 varieties of Funko POP! Vinyl figures Incredibles 2 characters including:- Mrs Incredible
– Mr Incredible
– Underminer.The Promoter will determine which of the above figures each winner will receive.
|Prize 8: The prize is an Incredibles 2 “Outdoors” themed merchandise prize pack. This contains 1 x beach towel, 1 x cap, 1 x water bottle.
|Prize 9: The prize is an Incredibles 2 “Back to school” themed merchandise prize pack. Prize pack includes: 1 x notebook, 1 x stationery set, 1 x sticker set, 1 x stress ball.
|Prize 10: The prize is a 4″ Incredibles 2 character figure. Winner will win 1 of 5 varieties of toy figure. Characters include:1. Mr Incredible
2. Mrs Incredible
3. Dash & Jack-Jack
5. Frozone.The Promoter will determine which of the above figures each winner will receive.
|Prize 11: The prize is an Incredibles 2 keyring
|Prize 12: The prize is an Incredibles 2 theme poster.
|Prize 13: The prize is an Incredibles 2 Mystery Minis Blind Box Figures. Winner will receive 1 figure which could be any character from the Incredibles 2 film.
|Prize 14: The prize is an AUD$2 off any Boost Juice drink voucher, redeemable at any Boost Juice store in Australia.
|Prize 15: The prize is AUD$1 off any Boost Juice drink voucher, redeemable at any Boost Juice store in Australia.
||· No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.· The winner of any shoes prize will be awarded prize is size elected by winner, subject to availability.· Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher· Boost juice vouchers redeemable in store by 04/08/18.
||A second chance draw will be held for unclaimed instant win prizes (only for prizes valued at $50 or more). The draw will be held at Boost Juice Pty Ltd, Chadstone Shopping Centre – Level 1, Tower 2, Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone VIC 3148, Australia on 01/11/18 at 02:30 pm.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Instant Win:
- Instant winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any unwon or unclaimed instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool (valued at $50 or more) will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Any unwon or unclaimed prizes valued under $50 will not be included in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- There will be a total of 5 million instant win unique codes printed for this Promotion.
- To redeem the prize, the winner must follow the instructions provided in the winning notification.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase (“Proof of Purchase”). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant’s respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant’s right to a prize.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 18/01062, NSW Permit No. LTP/XX/XXXX and SA Permit No. T18/979 .