Barbie & Hot Wheels Kids Cups
Boost Juice Pty Ltd ABN 11 092 165 681, Level 1, Tower 2 Chadstone Place, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC 3148, Australia. Ph: (03) 9508 4409
Start date: 02/01/17 at 06:00 am AEDT
End date: 05/02/17 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase 1 x Barbie or Hot Wheels Limited Edition Kids Cup, which includes a collectable cup size kids drink (“Participating Product”) from any Participating Store, while stocks last (“Qualifying Purchase”). Only 160,000 Barbie or Hot Wheels Limited Edition Kids Cups with a unique code will be available to purchase for this Promotion; and
- go online to boostjuicekids.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address and full address) and unique code (featured on the sticker at the bottom of the Participating Product).
Proof of Purchase: Entrants must retain the sticker placed underneath the Participating Product as proof of purchase.
Entrants will be advised upon submission of the entry form whether or not they have won an instant win prize. If they are a winner of an instant win prize the prize they have won will be specified on screen.
All Boost stores nationally which sell the Participating Products.
Multiple entries permitted per person, subject to the follow:
- only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Product purchased in accordance with the above; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions.
Total Prize Pool:
||Value (per prize)
|The prize is One (1) x Hot Wheels Track Set & One (1) x Hot Wheels Sticker Pack.
|The prize is One (1) x Barbie DVD & One (1) x Barbie Removable Tattoo Sheet.
|The prize is One (1) x Hot Wheels DVD & One (1) x Hot Wheels car
|The prize is One (1) x Barbie Water Play Swim Doll.
|The prize is One (1) x Hot Wheels Car and One (1) x Hot Wheels Wall Sticker.
|The prize is One (1) x Barbie Bedroom Decoration Sticker pack (including One (1) x Light Switch sticker sheet and One (1) x Barbie Wall Sticker Pack).
|The prize is One (1) x Hot Wheels Bedroom Decoration Sticker Pack (includes One (1) x Hot Wheels Light Switch sticker sheet and One (1) x Hot Wheels Wall Sticker pack).
|The prize is Two (2) x Hot Wheels cars. Exact style and design to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
|The prize is One (1) x Barbie Mini Horoscope Series Fashion Doll & One (1) x Barbie stickers Sheet.
|The prize is One (1) x Hot Wheels sticker sheet & One (1) x Hot Wheel removable tattoo pack.
|The prize is a $3 Off an Original size Boost Boost Juice Voucher.Prize Conditions: The voucher is valid within 5 weeks from 02/01/17. Voucher must be scanned in-store at time of purchase to be redeemed. $3 Off voucher is valid with an original size Boost juice (smoothie, crush, juice) purchase only. Not valid with purchases made through the Boost app or any other offer. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
|The prize is a $1 Off any size Boost Boost Juice Voucher.Prize Conditions: The voucher is valid within 5 weeks from 02/01/17. Voucher must be scanned in-store at time of purchase to be redeemed. $1 off voucher is valid with any size Boost Juice (smoothie, crush, juice) purchase. Not valid with purchases made through the Boost app or any other offer. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Stores, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- Winners of an instant win prize are determined by chance.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. There will be a total of 160,000 unique codes/stickers printed for this Promotion. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase (“Proof of Purchase”). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant’s respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant’s right to a prize.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the respective winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 16/02369, NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/09576 and SA Permit No. T16/2166.